Nov 3rd, 2021 by Rent Roll Radio
Join Sterling Chapman and Chris Rood as they talk about wholesaling, fix-and-flip, whole tailing, and mobile home parks. Chris is a full-time real estate investor, business owner, and real estate coach. He shares how he helps others get started in the real estate business through his coaching service.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- Chris’ first fix-and-flip deal: his house
- Saved by the oil and gas industry during the real estate collapse
- From wholesaling and flipping to mobile home parks
- The real score of trailers when it comes to taxes and maintenance
- Criteria when looking for mobile home parks
- And so much more!
About Chris Rood:
Chris Rood is a self-made entrepreneur and one of the foremost experts in the field of wholesale real estate. He built a successful company from the ground up so that he could provide a better life for himself and his family. But, not wanting to stop there, Chris is actively helping others through his coaching program, where he shows people how to get into the real estate business and how to attain the right mindset for success.
You can find Chris Rood on . . .
Connect with Sterling!