Join Rent Roll Radio’s host, Sterling Chapman, with his guest Bill Gross as they talk about probate real estate. Bill is a broker and a certified probate expert who has been in real estate for over 30 years in Southern California. Nowadays, he provides coaching and tools to his clients to improve their productivity, profitability, and quality of life. Today, Bill shares his experiences, from working in the electronics industry, finding a business coach, and eventually teaching other investors how it is done.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What “probate” means and how it can differ depending on each state.
- The differences between probate real estate as opposed to regular transactions.
- How to balance being a fiduciary and a wholesaler when representing probate clients.
- Why investors should work with probate experts who are locals of their target market.
- The value of having a system to nurture businesses with long-term goals.
- And much more!
About Bill Gross
Born in Santa Monica, raised in Orange County, Bill Gross has lived in the Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, and for the last 20 the Westside of Los Angeles. He has been in real estate for over 30 years, closed thousands of transactions, and always gave his all to help customers achieve their goals.
Bill also serves at the Los Angeles County Probate Court almost every workday. He has witnessed more sales than any attorney, judge, or real estate agent in the past two years. Gross is an expert in the process of selling real estate at probate court.
Connect with Bill Gross!