Join Rent Roll Radio’s host, Sterling Chapman, with his guest Drew Wahlgren as they talk about today’s industrial real estate market. Drew is a real estate investor and the Director of Capital Markets at MAG Capital Partners, specializing in industrial sale-leaseback structured investment and development. At MAGCP, he also provides private, cash-flowing direct assets of commercial real estate, working with investors and lenders alike to provide the equity needed for their investments. Today, Drew shares his experiences, from managing different tenants to working with an in-house credit analysis team.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What industrial syndication is and the fundamentals of sale-leaseback transactions.
- How short-term lease can allow you to scale your business and acquire more property.
- The importance of knowing what you are making and comparing data as an investor.
- What to look for when sourcing markets and finding good deals in industrial real estate.
- Why auditing businesses from a credit perspective is essential before working with them.
- And much more!
About Drew Wahlgren
After eight years of working as a risk analyst and passively investing in real estate, Drew Wahlgren left the corporate world and jumped into commercial real estate. He started his journey as an entrepreneur at 21, after earning his BS in Finance from CSU Hayward. Nowadays, Drew enjoys educating investors on alternative investments, specifically net lease real estate at MAG Capital Partners.
Connect with Drew Wahlgren!