Join Rent Roll Radio’s host, Sterling Chapman, with his guest Edna Keep as they talk about educating people on multiple ways to build wealth. With about 15 years of experience as a financial advisor, Edna founded the 90 Days to 5K Mastermind. The program’s goal is to teach passive cash-flow strategies to other investors so that they can earn more while living the life they want. Today, Edna shares her journey, from building her portfolio, growing the program through networking, and helping more aspiring investors get started.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How long-term buy-and-hold in multifamily can be used to your advantage.
- The value of having a system in place when planning to grow your portfolio.
- Why you should avoid managing your properties and what other tasks to outsource.
- How making your own decisions is essential for you to succeed in your investments.
- The benefits of mentorship and accountability when educating yourself on investing.
- And much more!
About Edna Keep
Edna Keep is the founder of the 90 Days to 5K Mastermind, a training, educational, and membership organization for real estate investors. Since 2007, Edna built her real estate portfolio to over 600 doors with a value of $70 million. So far, she and her husband Warren own 14 properties, while the rest are with joint venture partners. However, most of their partners are passive investors looking for a great rate of return without being actively involved.
Nowadays, Edna also works as a real estate investment coach. Her mission is to teach other investors the passive way of receiving income even while living the life they want and retiring when they want. Hence, she created The 90 Days to 5K Mastermind based on her experience, knowledge, and education.
Connect with Edna Keep!